Owner of the website
Company name: Weitna - 74 Rue de Hegenheim - 68220 Hagenthal-le-Bas
Amount of the share capital: 1 000 €
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: -
- SIRET : 882 246 622 00014
Name of the person responsible for the publication: Nicolas STOS
Details of the site host:
Company name: PlanetHoster Address: 4416 Louis B. Mayer Laval (Greater Montreal), Quebec H7P 0G1 Canada
Phone number: 0 805 080 426
Collection and use of personal data
With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
We collect the following information:
- First name
The personal information we collect is gathered through contact forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. Your personal information is stored in our database for a maximum of 3 years. No personal information of the user of the site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties other than the subcontractors we use. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of our company and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be held to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site.
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie, used for statistical purposes. Stores a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the site.||13 months|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie, used for statistical purposes. Used by Google Analytics to drastically reduce the rate of queries||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie, used for statistical purposes, stores a unique identifier used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the site.||1 day|
However, you can control the placement of all cookies as you wish. It is possible to delete all cookies already stored on your computer and to set major web browsers to block them. However, if you do this, you may have to set certain preferences yourself each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be available. You can configure your computer to refuse the installation of cookies in the following way :
- In Internet Explorer:Tools tab (wheel-shaped icon in the upper right-hand corner) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality, then on Advanced and choose "Refuse" from the two radio buttons displayed. Validate by clicking on OK.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the menu icon (symbolised by three bars), then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy and Security tab. Check the radio button "Block cookies and site data (may prevent some sites from working)".
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Preferences. In the 'Privacy' section, choose the 'Always' button after 'Block Cookies'.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three dots) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the 'Privacy' section, click on preferences. In the 'Privacy' tab, you can block cookies.
Statistics and audience measurement
Right of access, objection and withdrawal
We undertake to grant a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them. We undertake to offer you the right to object to and withdraw your personal information. The right to object is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection. The right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appears in a data processing operation. In order to exercise these rights, you can contact our company via the means below:
By post: Weitna - 74 Rue de Hegenheim - 68220 Hagenthal-le-Bas
By e-mail: email@example.com
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- Access to the back office of the site is restricted to authorised persons
- Secure login and password
- Computer backup
We are committed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your data. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a degree of risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We undertake to respect the legislative provisions set out in :
- Law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978,
- Law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004,
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
- Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.